WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE
Please try to wash your hands and sanitize often. We will make sure soap is available in our bathrooms and hand sanitizer is placed strategically throughout the facility. It is important to wash hands for 20 seconds and avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
Masks outdoors are optional both indoors and outdoors.
We will be sanitizing all sections of the facility prior to the start of each day and consistently throughout the day. We ask that you do your part as well by cleaning your area and throwing out your trash.
NAVIGATING UNPRECEDENTED TIMES
Throughout the season as medical and governmental guidance changes, our Covid-19 policies & procedures will continue to evolve. All updates will be communicated to participants in a timely fashion.
A DETAILED ATTACK
- We recommend no sharing of equipment, uniforms, water bottles, towels, etc…
- All teams other than Diamond Nation owned travel teams (Diamond Jacks & Finch’s Aces) are not permitted to take batting practice inside the building. Those teams must hit in the outdoor batting cages.
- We ask that teams avoid crowding around the batting cage area if they are not using the cages.
- Teams should keep to a 20 minute session so that all teams can get equal usage
ADMISSION AND COACHES CHECK-IN
- Outside ticket booth with multiple windows.
- Front outdoor gate will be used for entry / exit.
- One small personal cooler will be allowed.
- Coaches check-in at front gate entrance.
- Sneeze guards installed at checkout counter.
- Cashless payments encouraged.
- Two windows available to reduce lines.
- Condiments and utensils will be pre-packaged.
- One small personal cooler allowed per patron.
- Cleaned prior to opening and throughout the day.
- We ask that you use good judgment regarding the amount of people in the bathroom at one time. Please wait outside if all urinals/toilets are occupied.
- All bleachers and stadium seating will be removed to allow for more space to socially distance. Fans are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
In the event of a parent, coach, player, or staff member testing positive for Covid-19, that person will be removed from the facility and required to test negative or quarantine for 14 days before returning. No other action is required.